Here are two examples of computing timeline produced 6A this afternoon. They used Pages, using shapes to make the timeline, then added copyright free images from Google Images.
Daud and Alaina:
Hafsa and Azkaa:
1. Look at the top right of your screen and click on the magnifying glass to search for an app. Type in Pages – you will see this:
2. Open Pages.
3. Click on open an existing file, at the bottom of the window.
4. Find your class folder by clicking on ‘desktop’, open it and open the file ‘timeline template’.
5. Go to the timeline on the computing blog (you will find it below this post) and select the first event you are going to include on your timeline. Copy it using one of the methods we looked at last week (look at the working wall if you can’t remember all the methods). Adjust the font size and line spacing so that the text fits in the text box.
6. Repeat step 5 to add more items to your timeline. Remember to keep the items in your timeline in chronological order Eventually your time line should look like this:
7. To save your work, click on file, duplicate.
Then rename your file ‘timeline’ and save it in your folder by clicking on File, then Save.
Repeat this for both members of your group.